Craig Milton is a third generation Puget Sound business owner who has been designing, entitling and constructing residential, commercial and multi-family properties in Pierce County and surrounding areas for over 20 years. Mr. Milton has worked in a variety of capacities through his 20 year career and these opportunities have afforded him a wealth of knowledge, insight and experience in both residential and commercial construction applications.
Mr. Milton is continually looking for innovative ways to bring greater value and efficiency to the development, pre-construction and construction processes. Mr. Milton is routinely involved in project planning, pre-construction coordination and project management, ensuring his clients receive the value and service they expect and projects under his management are delivered on time and within budget. Mr. Milton’s business experience, extensive knowledge of the construction industry, and proactive, hands on leadership style are key to his companies & clients success.
Along with numerous commercial projects, Mr. Milton has built countless new homes in the Tacoma/Pierce County Area and has built and/or owned several Multi-Family properties over his career.
- Extremely knowledgeable in the construction industry.
- Outstanding depth of experience in project entitlement, pre-construction processes and project development, resulting in successfully completed projects.
- Able to recognize and evaluate situations in order to respond rapidly and decisively with the correct course of action.
- An honest & ethical businessman.
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- A complete understanding of Real Estate Investing and Construction Financing.
- Peninsula High School 1984-1988
- Central Washington University 1988-1991
- Member of the MBA of Pierce County
- Member of BIAW & NAHB
- Certified Graduate Builder (CGB) NAHB
- * Pierce County Community Dev. Corp.-Board Member 2008-2016
- Volunteer-University Place Parks
- Rebuilding Together
- Relay For Life